Dr. Sadhu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashish Sadhu, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Sadhu completed a residency at University of Arizona. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute of Scottsdale and is affiliated with Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sadhu is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Massachusetts, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Arizona, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Family Insurance
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Medical Network
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Indian Health Service
- Ironwood Cancer and Research Center
- Kaiser Permanente
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Medicaid of Arkansas
- Medicaid of California
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Medicaid of Missouri
- Medicaid of New Jersey
- Medicaid of Oklahoma
- Medicaid of Pennsylvania
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Life
- Monumental Life Insurance Company
- National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE)
- New York Life
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Pyramid Life
- SCAN Health Plan
- Standard Insurance Company
- State Farm
- Sturm Ruger & Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Institute of Scottsdale
Cardiovascular Insitute of Scottsdale10101 N 92nd St Ste 101, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Existing Patients: (480) 747-6532
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sadhu?
Dr. Sadhu was referred to me by my Cardiologist, an adult congenital specialist. The initial consultation immediately put me at ease. He explained everything to me, in detail. My ablation 5/15/19, went very well, and he is who I would want to see for a future procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashish Sadhu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sadhu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sadhu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sadhu frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Sadhu's office is located at 10101 N 92nd St Ste 101, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sadhu speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center