Dr. Mukherjee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashis Mukherjee, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in San Bernardino, CA. Dr. Mukherjee completed a residency at New York Hospital. He currently practices at Pulse Cardiology and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of San Bernardino. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mukherjee is board certified in Cardiology.
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- New York/Cornell, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1985
- City College of New York, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Spanish
Pulse Cardiology399 E Highland Ave Ste 307, San Bernardino, CA 92404 Existing Patients: (909) 881-7400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mukherjee?
After an office visit and tests, an angioplasty was successful with 2 stents placed in my narrowed, twisted artery (an anomaly) that 3 other cardiologists could not find! Dr. Mukherjee is a miracle worker in my opinion! Oct. 28, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashis Mukherjee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mukherjee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mukherjee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mukherjee frequently treats Heart Disease, Sinus Tachycardia, and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Mukherjee's office is located at 399 E Highland Ave Ste 307, San Bernardino, CA 92404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mukherjee speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Bengali. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital Of San Bernardino
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center