Dr. Chakrabarti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashis Chakrabarti, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Terre Haute, IN. Dr. Chakrabarti completed a residency at St Johns Espiscpl Hsp S Shr. He currently practices at Regional Health Hope Center and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Clay. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chakrabarti is board certified in Hematology.
- State University Of New York, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospit Of Brooklyn-Suny Center-Fellowship, Internship Hospital — 2001
- St Johns Espiscpl Hsp S Shr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Berkshire Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Calcutta National Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Health Hope Center
Regional Health Hope Center3702 S 4th St, Terre Haute, IN 47802 Existing Patients: (812) 234-0098
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chakrabarti?
Everyone is friendly, patient, and & thorough
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashis Chakrabarti, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chakrabarti's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chakrabarti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chakrabarti frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Polycythemia Rubra Vera.
Dr. Chakrabarti's office is located at 3702 S 4th St, Terre Haute, IN 47802. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chakrabarti speaks Bengali, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Clay
- Greene County General Hospital
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
- Union Hospital
- Union Hospital Clinton