Dr. Chauhan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashima Chauhan, MD is a family medicine specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Chauhan completed a residency at 2014. She currently practices at Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 2014, Residency Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hosp, Residency Hospital
- 2012, Internship Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hosp, Internship Hospital
- 2005, Medical School
- Jawaharlal Nehru Med Coll, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital7600 Beechnut St, Houston, TX 77074 Existing Patients: (713) 456-5273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chauhan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashima Chauhan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chauhan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chauhan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chauhan frequently treats Hypokalemia , Administrative Physical, and Anemia.
Dr. Chauhan's office is located at 7600 Beechnut St, Houston, TX 77074. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chauhan speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital