Dr. Asher Weiner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weiner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Asher Weiner, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Weiner completed a residency at St Lukes Hospital. He currently practices at Ross Eye Institute and is affiliated with Albany Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weiner is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- St Lukes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Hadassah University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- MA Eye and Ear Infirm, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Hadassah Medical School, The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem, Medical School — 1985
- The Hebrew University / Hadassah Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- HAP Insurance
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ross Eye Institute
Arnold I Edelman1176 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14209 Existing Patients: (716) 881-7900
Michael A Johnson MD
Wny Eye Center301 Sterling Dr, Orchard Park, NY 14127 Existing Patients: (716) 677-6500
Amherst Office3580 Sheridan Dr Ste 150, Amherst, NY 14226 Existing Patients: (716) 881-7900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weiner?
Dr Weiner was my glaucoma specialist in Albany. He was wonderful, brilliant, caring. I was sorry when he moved to Buffalo. I will never find another ophthalmologist like him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weiner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weiner frequently treats Glaucoma Surgery, Glaucoma, and Visual Field Defects.
Dr. Weiner's office is located at 1176 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weiner speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Weiner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
- St. Mary’s Healthcare - Amsterdam