Dr. Shipstone has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Asheesh Shipstone, MD is a hematology specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Shipstone completed a residency at St Francis Med Ctr. He currently practices at Appalachian Orthopaedic Associates PC and is affiliated with Hawkins County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shipstone is board certified in Hematology.
- Wright State U, Fellowship Hospital
- St Francis Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- SMS Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Appalachian Orthopaedic Associates PC2202 N John B Dennis Hwy Ste 100, Kingsport, TN 37660 Existing Patients: (423) 578-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shipstone?
Excellent physician. Very professional and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Asheesh Shipstone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shipstone's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shipstone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shipstone frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Shipstone's office is located at 2202 N John B Dennis Hwy Ste 100, Kingsport, TN 37660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shipstone speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Community Hospital