Dr. Asadullah Khan, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Asadullah Khan, MB BS is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Khan completed a residency at UT. He currently practices at Thomas G. Fenske M.d. S.c. and is affiliated with Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- UT, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Texas, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- UT, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Aga Khan U, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), Brain Cancer, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 925, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center