Dr. Asad Mohmand, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Richardson, TX. Dr. Mohmand completed a residency at Mi State University College Human Med. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
HeartPlace Methodist Richardson3001 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 175, Richardson, TX 75082 Existing Patients: (214) 635-5701
Hindi, Pashto, Spanish, Urdu
- Mi State University College Human Med, Residency Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohmand?
I had a heart attack on 6/28/2019 at the Firewheel Golf Course in Richardson, TX. My heart stopped due to 100% blockage. A nursing student happened to be present and applied CPR. I was rushed to nearby Methodist Hospital by ambulance and EMTs where Dr. Mohmand took over, inserting three stents in minimal time to save my heart from any damage. He, along with the nursing student, literally saved my life. My only disappointment was that I live over an hour away from Dr. Mohmand’s office, so it was not practical for me to remain under his care until fully recovered. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Mohmand to anyone looking for a cardiologist.
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center