Dr. Asad Mehdi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Mehdi completed a residency at Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine. He currently practices at PEACHFORD BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SYSTEM OF ATLANTA and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Peachford Behavioral Health System of Atlanta
Atlanta Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine2150 Peachford Rd Ste T, Atlanta, GA 30338 Existing Patients: (404) 947-5316
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Karachi / Sind Medical College, Medical School — 2000
- D J Pre Medical College , Karachi Pakistan, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehdi?
I've seen dr. Mehdi for two years. He is the most kind and compassionate doctor who really listens to you. He is, by far, the best psychiatrist I've seen in my 20 year diagnosis of bipolar disorder. His office staff is awesome as well.
- Emory Decatur Hospital