Dr. Asad Bashey, MD is a hematology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Bashey completed a residency at U London/Hammersmith Hosp. He currently practices at Blood & Marrow Transplnt Grp GA and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bashey is board certified in Hematology.
Blood & Marrow Transplnt Grp GA
Blood & Marrow Transplnt Grp GA5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 255-1930
- U CA San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U London/Hammersmith Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Edinburgh, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U Dundee, Internship Hospital — 1985
- U Dundee, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bashey?
Dr. Bashey treated me in San Diego when he was at UCSD in 1998 and here I am to tell the story. When one doctor told me it had definitely spread, I met with Dr. Bashey and he commented “not necessarily so.“ I told him that he wanted me on his caseload because I would make him look good. And here I am at my 20 year bone marrow transplant anniversary celebrating! He was a great practitioner in my opinion and experience.
- Northside Hospital