Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Asad Bashey, MD is a hematology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Bashey completed a residency at U London/Hammersmith Hosp. He currently practices at Blood & Marrow Transplnt Grp GA and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bashey is board certified in Hematology.
- U CA San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U London/Hammersmith Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Edinburgh, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U Dundee, Internship Hospital — 1985
- U Dundee, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Blood & Marrow Transplnt Grp GA
Blood & Marrow Transplnt Grp GA5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 1000, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 255-1930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bashey?
Dr. Bashey treated me in San Diego when he was at UCSD in 1998 and here I am to tell the story. When one doctor told me it had definitely spread, I met with Dr. Bashey and he commented “not necessarily so.“ I told him that he wanted me on his caseload because I would make him look good. And here I am at my 20 year bone marrow transplant anniversary celebrating! He was a great practitioner in my opinion and experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bashey frequently treats Osteosarcoma, Acute Leukemia, and Myeloma.
Dr. Bashey's office is located at 5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 1000, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bashey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital