Dr. Pollack has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aryeh Pollack, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Pollack completed a residency at Mt Sinai School Of Med. and is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pollack is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- California Pacific Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Mt Sinai Sch Med & Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliance Health Care
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pollack?
Explain the situation of my condition making me comfortable and not scared.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aryeh Pollack, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pollack's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pollack accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pollack frequently treats Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Diabetic Retinopathy, and Retinal Ischemia.
Dr. Pollack's office is located at 345 E 37th St Rm 212, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pollack speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center
- 1 345 E 37th St Rm 212, New York, NY 10016 (718) 436-9554