Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Arya Farahmand, MD is a neurology specialist in Lowell, MA. Dr. Farahmand completed a residency at Boston University MC. He currently practices at New England Neurological Associates, PC and is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Farahmand is board certified in Neurology.
- Frankford Hospital Pa, Internship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess MC, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Boston University MC, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medicaid of New Hampshire
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Tufts Health Plan
- Well Sense Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farahmand?
Dr. Farahmand is compassionate, knowledgeable of my neurological disease process, and extremely thorough. Most importantly, he listens to me and addresses all of my concerns in a thoughtful manner. His staff is fantastic as well! I’m so grateful to have him as my neurologist, and I recommend him and his staff highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Farahmand has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Farahmand frequently treats Epilepsy, Headache, and Neurocritical Care Disorders.
Dr. Farahmand's office is located at 10 George St Ste 300, Lowell, MA 01852. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Farahmand speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lowell General Hospital