Dr. Bhinder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arvinder Bhinder, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Marion, OH. Dr. Bhinder completed a residency at Erie County Medical Center. He currently practices at Marion Area Physicians, LLC and is affiliated with Marion General Hospital. Dr. Bhinder is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- SMS Med Coll, Rajasthan U, Jaipur, Medical School
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Erie County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Erie County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhinder?
Dr. Bhinder is a good doctor. Kind, informative and helpful. Also knowledgeable. Staff is Kind and helpful too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arvinder Bhinder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bhinder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhinder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bhinder frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Pulmonary Neoplasms.
Dr. Bhinder's office is located at 1050 Delaware Ave, Marion, OH 43302. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marion General Hospital
- Morrow County Hospital