Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vemula accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arvind Vemula, MD is a hematology specialist in Buffalo, MN. He currently practices at Buffalo Hospital and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vemula is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Pune / Armed Forces Medical College, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Buffalo Hospital303 Catlin St, Buffalo, MN 55313 Existing Patients: (763) 684-7747
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vemula?
I had Dr Vemula in Mason City almost 4 years ago. I had breast cancer. My husband and I have since moved to Florida. When I found out he had moved I was hoping he moved south! I loved him! So good at explaining things and a great bedside manner. When I left him he gave me a hug! Love him!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vemula frequently treats Anemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Vemula's office is located at 303 Catlin St, Buffalo, MN 55313. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vemula has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center
- North Memorial Health