Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arvind Shah, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital. He currently practices at San Joaquin Valley Pulmonary Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Okla, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- University Of Wisconsin Hospitals, Vet. Administration & County Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Ssg Hosp & Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Ssg Hosp & Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1964
- Med Coll, Baroda U, Medical School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Joaquin Valley Pulmonary Group
San Joaquin Valley Pulmonary Med Group3551 Q St Ste 100, Bakersfield, CA 93301 Existing Patients: (661) 327-3747
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah frequently treats Ultrasound, Renal, Kidney Transplant Evaluation, and Living Kidney Donor Evaluation.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 3551 Q St Ste 100, Bakersfield, CA 93301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.