Dr. Arunbhai Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arunbhai Patel, MD is a hematology specialist in Kennewick, WA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center. He currently practices at Kadlec Clinic and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brooklyn Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Misericordia Hosp/Lincoln H, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Muni Med Coll, Gujarat U, Medical School — 1972
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kadlec Clinic7360 W Deschutes Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336 Existing Patients: (509) 942-2540
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Unlike my primary care physician at Kadlec Richland, Dr. Patel took the time to listen and understand my health history and thoroughly explain the treatment. In fact, most of the doctors I've encountered in the Tri-Cities seem to rush you back out the door, but not Dr. Patel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 7360 W Deschutes Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Patel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Prosser Memorial Hospital