Call (859) 205-3310 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Aruna Arekapudi, MD is a hematology specialist in Danville, KY. Dr. Arekapudi completed a residency at Rush Presbyterian. She currently practices at Commonwealth Cancer Center and is affiliated with Frankfort Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arekapudi is board certified in Hematology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush Presbyterian, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arekapudi?
Dr Arekapudi has been my oncologist for almost 8 yrs. During that time I have received exceptional professional and friendly care. She is honest, caring and listens to my concerns when making treatment decisions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aruna Arekapudi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arekapudi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arekapudi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arekapudi frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Venous Embolism and Thrombosis, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Arekapudi's office is located at 520 Techwood Dr N, Danville, KY 40422. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arekapudi speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Arekapudi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center