Dr. Sharma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arun Sharma, MD is a head & neck surgical oncology specialist in Springfield, IL. Dr. Sharma completed a residency at University Of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE and is affiliated with HSHS St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sharma is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharma?
Highly knowledgeable and competent cancer doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arun Sharma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sharma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sharma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sharma frequently treats ENT Cancer, Tracheal Surgery, and Laryngeal Cancer.
Dr. Sharma's office is located at 720 N Bond St, Springfield, IL 62702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center