Dr. Arun Kumar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kumar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arun Kumar, MD is a nephrology specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Kumar completed a residency at Highland Hospital. He currently practices at NORTHWEST NEPHROLOGY CLINIC and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kumar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Highland Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Govt Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Madras Med Coll, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Nephrology Clinic
Lithonia Dialysis Center5255 Snapfinger Park Dr Ste 110, Decatur, GA 30035 Existing Patients: (770) 981-2211
Joyce R Drayton MD PC465 Winn Way Ste 201, Decatur, GA 30030 Existing Patients: (404) 355-1446
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kumar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kumar frequently treats Proteinuria, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Kumar's office is located at 5255 Snapfinger Park Dr Ste 110, Decatur, GA 30035. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kumar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital