Dr. Padala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arun Padala, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Padala completed a residency at University of Connecticut. He currently practices at Fort Worth Heart- Downtown and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Padala is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Connecticut, Internship Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Deccan Coll Med Sci Hosps, Medical School — 2005
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fort Worth Heart- Downtown
Fort Worth Heart- Downtown1900 Mistletoe Blvd Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 338-1300
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Padala?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Padala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Padala frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Padala's office is located at 1900 Mistletoe Blvd Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Padala speaks Telugu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital