Dr. Camacho has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arturo Camacho, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Erie, PA. Dr. Camacho completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Camacho is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2315 Myrtle St Ste L90, Erie, PA 16502 Existing Patients: (814) 452-7575
Saint Vincent Medical Education and Research Inst. Inc.1910 Sassafras St Ste 300, Erie, PA 16502 Existing Patients: (412) 267-6360
Nassau University Medical Center2201 Hempstead Tpke, East Meadow, NY 11554 Existing Patients: (516) 572-0123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Camacho?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Camacho accepts your insurance.
Dr. Camacho frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Spine Fractures, Traumatic.
Dr. Camacho's office is located at 2315 Myrtle St Ste L90, Erie, PA 16502. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent Hospital