Dr. Arakel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Artoon Arakel, MD is a family medicine specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Arakel completed a residency at Ucsf Fresno Med Educ Program. He currently practices at Artoon Arakel MD and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ucsf Fresno Med Educ Program, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Melli University, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Armenian, Persian
Artoon Arakel MD
Artoon Arakel MD Professional Corp.1030 S Glendale Ave Ste 407, Glendale, CA 91205 Existing Patients: (818) 543-7553
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arakel?
His a wonderful Doc. He always attends to all our needs. Very caring and smart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Artoon Arakel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arakel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arakel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arakel frequently treats Wellness Examination, Dyslipidemia, and Arthritis.
Dr. Arakel's office is located at 1030 S Glendale Ave Ste 407, Glendale, CA 91205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arakel speaks Arabic, Armenian, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center