Call (941) 792-1404 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Arthur Valadie, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Valadie completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Coastal Orthopedics and is affiliated with Blake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Valadie is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Freedom Health
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MCM Maxcare
- Meritain Health
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pointe West6015 Pointe West Blvd, Bradenton, FL 34209 Existing Patients: (941) 792-1404
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valadie?
Excellent interactions. Clear explanations and recommendations. Skillful procedures (joint injections). From an MD
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arthur Valadie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Valadie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Valadie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Valadie frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Valadie's office is located at 6015 Pointe West Blvd, Bradenton, FL 34209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Valadie speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Valadie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital