Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Arthur Evans, MD
Dr. Arthur Evans, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Evans completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Hosp. He currently practices at Pamela Tieu M D and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evans is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arthur Evans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Malnutrition, Abdominal Pain, and Acidosis.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Evans has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.