Call (888) 577-8024 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Arthur Smith, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Royal Victoria Hospital. He currently practices at Austin Heart and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Montreal Heart, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- McGill University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Austin Heart900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (888) 577-8024
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith became my Cardiologist in 1998 when I had a heart attack resulting in placement of my first Stent. Twenty-two years later, I had been experiencing some pain and heaviness in my chest and Dr Smith suggested an Angiogram might be a good step to take and I agreed wholeheartedly. There was blockage in my main right artery which required two additional stents in the same artery as the original Stent. A few days later, I was experiencing some heaviness in my chest. Out of an abundance of caution,I was instructed to come in. Dr. Smith and his staff were very caring and he assured me my stents were okay which I was very thankful to hear! I believe Dr. Smith saved my life twice! Dr. Smith and his staff have always been professional and caring throughout the years since. I appreciated them and very highly recommend them!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arthur Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center