Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Arthur Smith, MD is a dermatologist in Lake Worth, FL. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Cook Co Hospital. He currently practices at PALM BEACH DERMATOLOGY INC and is affiliated with Jfk Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Dermatology.
- Cook Co Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Ill Hospital, Internship Hospital
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Optima Health
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Palm Beach Dermatology Inc
Arthur Smith, MD6894 Lake Worth Rd, Lake Worth, FL 33467 Existing Patients: (561) 433-1100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
I am so grafeful for being referred to Dr. Smith! After 6 other dertomolists and 3 plastic surgeons, Dr. Smith is the Best! His PA Brian and staff are also so amazing! I wish there was a higher score than 5 stars, they deserve 100 stars! Growing up in south Florida and spending weekends at the beach, I am paying for it now AND DR.SMITH, BRIAN AND TEAM ARE THE BEST! THANK YOU.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer, Skin Cancer, and Carcinoma in Situ of Skin.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 6894 Lake Worth Rd, Lake Worth, FL 33467. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jfk Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital