Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Arthur McUnu, MD
Dr. Arthur McUnu, MD is
- Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wayne St University Detroit M C, Residency Hospital
- HOWARD UNIV COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1993
- Howard University, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McUnu?
Dr McUnu was at locum at Saint Francis Hospital in Tulsa OK. In March of 2018,, he was the only surgeon that was willing to take a chance and save my husbands life! He was honest, told me the chances weren’t great, but he was going to do whatever he could to save his life! He had an ulcer that had perforated and had sprayed stomach acid on his Aorta and lungs, but they didn’t know that until Dr McUnu went in and looked and solved his problem!! Was it risky? YES! But my husband is here right now watching football with me! I reminisce about this time in our life whenever I see the pink hospital that was willing to let him go and think he was a drug seeker! ?? but not Dr McUnu! He truly is the Zulu Chest Cutter! (In this case, my husbands postier chest, as I’m told) either way, he is mine and my husbands hero!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Arthur McUnu, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. McUnu's profile.
Dr. McUnu in specializes in Vascular Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. McUnu's office is located at 250 S Crescent Dr Ste 200 Mason City, IA 50401. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. McUnu provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Arthur McUnu, MD is affiliated with Franklin General Hospital and Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center.
Dr. Arthur McUnu, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Franklin General Hospital
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center
Mason City Clinic
Mercy Heart Center and Vascular Institute250 S Crescent Dr Ste 200, Mason City, IA 50401 (641) 494-5300
Methodist Medical Group - Surgical Oncology
Methodist University Hospital1265 Union Ave, Memphis, TN 38104 (901) 516-7000
CHI St. Alexius Urology Clinic310 N 10th St, Bismarck, ND 58501 (701) 530-7522
- 4 2828 1st Ave Ste 200, Huntington, WV 25702 (304) 399-7530
Sesame Family Clinic
Wichita Falls Heart Clinic Pllc2101 9th St, Wichita Falls, TX 76301 (940) 766-3190
Changing Hearts, Inc1160 Varnum St NE Ste 212, Washington, DC 20017 (202) 733-4971