Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grove accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arthur Grove, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Grove completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Ralph Metson MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grove is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1972
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Residency Hospital — 1966
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1964
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1963
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ralph Metson MD
Main Campus243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3669
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grove?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grove frequently treats Cancer, Eye Infections, and Eyelid Disorders.
Dr. Grove's office is located at 243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grove has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.