Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Arthur Szyniszewski, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brighton, MI. Dr. Szyniszewski completed a residency at St Joseph Mercy Hosp. He currently practices at Michigan Heart and is affiliated with Henry Ford Allegiance Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Szyniszewski is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- St Joseph Mercy Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan Heart7575 Grand River Rd Ste 206, Brighton, MI 48114 Existing Patients: (810) 844-7750
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Szyniszewski?
He is the best, warm with good patient values, and he explains everything. You never feel rushed in his office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Szyniszewski frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Szyniszewski's office is located at 7575 Grand River Rd Ste 206, Brighton, MI 48114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Szyniszewski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
- St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital