Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Arthur Cotliar, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Cotliar completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Columbia Ophthalmology Consultants and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cotliar is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbia Ophthalmology Consultants635 W 165th St, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 305-2241
Eye Care & Surgery
New York Eyewear130 Fort Washington Ave Apt 1m, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 568-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cotliar?
A wonderful doctor. Knows everything about eyes. Nice, caring, concerned. Love to go see him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cotliar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cotliar frequently treats Glaucoma, Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye, and Astigmatism.
Dr. Cotliar's office is located at 635 W 165th St, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cotliar speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center