Dr. Arthur Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center Of New York. He currently practices at The Cardiac & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Lake City Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
The Cardiac & Vascular Institute
Chinese, Spanish, English
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center Of New York, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- ChoiceCare Network
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee saw me in the ER and had me set for the procedure that afternoon I had over a liter of blood and fluid around my heart that had to be drained. Dr. Lee made me feel comfortable by telling me what to expect.
- Lake City Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center