Dr. Arthur Levy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arthur Levy, MD is a hematology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Levy completed a residency at Yale University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Levy is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1973
- West Haven Va/Yale U Sch Me, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yale University School of Medicine333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 785-6879
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levy frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Cancer, and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Levy's office is located at 333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.