Dr. Arthur Jenkins III, MD
Make an Appointment(855) 337-9529
Dr. Arthur Jenkins III, MD is a pain management specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Jenkins III completed a residency at Mount Sinai School Of Medicine-New York, Ny. He currently practices at Jenkins NeuroSpine and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jenkins III is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Croatian, French, Spanish
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine-New York, Ny, Residency Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jenkins III?
Imagine having severe lower back pain for the better part of a year. You receive a diagnosis from a top neurosurgeon. The treatment consisted of physical therapy and a steroid injection. Net result - the severe pain is still present. This is when I sought out Dr. Jenkins, and am I glad I did! In a nutshell, Dr. Jenkins is a very caring, world-class neurosurgeon. Dr. Jenkins properly diagnosed my condition and explained things with such clarity and detail. He answered alI of my questions. I learned things about my lower back that I was unaware of. He said my condition required "a creative approach". How right he was. He recommended two bilateral steroid injections in my lower back. I felt relief right away. It's been a month since my injections and I am pain-free and back to walking/jogging and playing golf. I am also getting a good night sleep! I am so grateful to Dr. Jenkins! I highly recommend Dr. Jenkins to anyone suffering from a back/spine condition!
- Mount Sinai Hospital