Dr. Kendig has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arthur Kendig, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Dothan, AL. Dr. Kendig completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at SAMC Heart Rhythm Clinic and is affiliated with Southeast Alabama Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kendig is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SAMC Heart Rhythm Clinic
Southeast Alabama Medical Center Heart Rhythm Clinic1118 Ross Clark Cir Ste 502, Dothan, AL 36301 Existing Patients: (334) 712-3738
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kendig?
I would recommend Dr Kendig & staff. I previously had a cardiac ablation at UAB. Madison is professional, competent, and caring. Busy office, but she takes enough time to listen to my questions. I feel comfortable calling with any concerns or questions. Jennifer is always available, competent and reassuring. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arthur Kendig, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kendig's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kendig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kendig frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs).
Dr. Kendig's office is located at 1118 Ross Clark Cir Ste 502, Dothan, AL 36301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center