Dr. Arthur Hammer, MD is a pulmonologist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Hammer completed a residency at Brookdale Hospital Med Center. and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hammer is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- 1 4050 Nostrand Ave Ste 1m, Brooklyn, NY 11235 Existing Patients: (718) 280-3244
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Nyu Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Brookdale Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Iztacala, Escuela Nacional De Estudios Prfesionales Iztacala, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammer?
The most knowledgeable and thorough physician I've ever met in my personal and professional experience. Treat patient not a test. Attentive. cares for his patients. Will dig to the root of the problem. Best doctor! recommend to every one.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn