Dr. Arthur Jordan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jordan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arthur Jordan, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Jordan completed a residency at Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli. He currently practices at Carolina Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Associates and is affiliated with AnMed Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli, Residency Hospital
- Moses H Cone Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Palmetto Richland Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Medical School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Associates
Carolina Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Associates Spartanburg1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 1600, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 582-6396
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jordan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jordan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jordan frequently treats Low Back Pain, Back Pain, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Jordan's office is located at 1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 1600, Spartanburg, SC 29303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jordan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AnMed Health Medical Center
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital