Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crowley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arthur Crowley, MD is a urology specialist in Erie, PA. Dr. Crowley completed a residency at Long Is Jewish Med Ctr. He currently practices at Lakeview Urological Surgeons and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crowley is board certified in Urology.
- Ny Hosp Cornell University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Long Is Jewish Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Monmouth Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Monmouth Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lakeview Urological Surgeons
Lakeview Urologic Surgeons Inc100 Peach St Ste 102, Erie, PA 16507 Existing Patients: (814) 877-5700
Upmc Hamot201 State St, Erie, PA 16550 Existing Patients: (973) 539-8797
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crowley?
I was seen by Dr. Crowley as a follow-up after being diagnosed with a kidney stone. As the above ratings indicate, there is really only one thing to say about the visit. It was EXCELLENT in all respects. Dr. Crowley is a consummate professional and went the extra yard for me to help me understand my diagnosis, treatment options and prognosis. He performed my surgical procedure and I am beyond totally satisfied with all facets of my appointment experience today, including staff assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Crowley frequently treats Urinary Stones, Prostate Cancer Screening Exam (DRE), and Trichomoniasis Screening.
Dr. Crowley's office is located at 100 Peach St Ste 102, Erie, PA 16507. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crowley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center