Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Arthur Craig, MD is a hematology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Craig completed a residency at U Cincinnati Hosp. He currently practices at MDVIP - Cincinnati, Ohio and is affiliated with Christ Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Cincinnati Hospital, Internship Hospital
- U Cincinnati Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Cincinnati Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Craig?
Amazing doctor that cares about his patient. He will never find a more knowledgeable and better doctor, anywhere!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Craig has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Craig frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Anemia.
Dr. Craig's office is located at 8041 Hosbrook Rd Ste 200, Cincinnati, OH 45236. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christ Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health
MDVIP - Cincinnati, Ohio
The Christ Hospital Physicians - Primary Care8041 Hosbrook Rd Ste 200, Cincinnati, OH 45236 (513) 891-3664
The Christ Hospital Physicians - Primary Care4460 Red Bank Rd Ste 100, Cincinnati, OH 45227 (513) 564-1390