Dr. Arthur Coffey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coffey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arthur Coffey, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Coffey completed a residency at University of Virginia Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL and is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coffey is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Methodist Hospital Of Indiana, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coffey?
He saved my life and I will never forget him I wish he was here I have to have surgery again and I am very scared.Please come back. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coffey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coffey frequently treats Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), Aortic Valve Surgery, and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Coffey's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coffey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital