Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Arshia Noori, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Noori completed a residency at University of Colorado Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiac Electrophysiology Institute and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Noori is board certified in Cardiology.
- Chicago Medical School, Medical School
- University of Vermont, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of Colorado Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Colorado Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiac Electrophysiology Institute
Cardiac Electrophysiology Institute8631 W 3rd St Ste 610e, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Existing Patients: (310) 746-5335
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Noori?
I truly appreciate his thoroughness and patient centered focus. He is prompt and always spends time. He was able to correctly diagnose and treat me in a very short time frame which I appreciated after having been to many other cardiologists over the past 8 years without success. I value the shared decision making that he allows for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Noori has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Noori frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Noori's office is located at 8631 W 3rd St Ste 610e, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Noori speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center