Dr. Malik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arshed Malik, MD is a cardiology specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Malik completed a residency at Sisters Hosp-Suny Buffalo. He currently practices at Metairie Physicians Services and is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malik is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Sisters Hosp-Suny Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Sisters Hosp-Suny Buffalo, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Allama Iqbal Mc, U Punjab Lahore, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malik?
He is a terrific no nonsense professional. He clearly knows his stuff and is extremely thorough. He is very easy to talk to but you have to ask questions and throughly understand that visiting a doctor is a team effort with you and the doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients and I would give him 6 stars if I could. He is extremely thorough with a very polite and gentlemanly bedside manner. I can’t say that about every doctor I have ever visited. His staff is adequate but realize they are not the best paid caring pros by East Jefferson Hospital. You have to be your own advocate with most of them. A few are just waiting for lunch and 5 pm. Dr. Malek is worth waiting for if you have a serious issue or are worried about something. Great guy!!
Frequently Asked Questions
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Metairie Physicians Services
East Jefferson General Hospital4200 Houma Blvd, Metairie, LA 70006 Existing Patients: (504) 503-4331
Cardiology Consultants of Louisiana Apmc4200 Houma Blvd Fl 2, Metairie, LA 70006 Existing Patients: (504) 503-6415