Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arshad Kamal, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Kamal completed a residency at Uab Sch Of Med. He currently practices at Veterans Administration and is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kamal is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Uab Sch Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Khyber Medical College, Medical School — 2008
- College of Physicians & Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Pashto, Urdu
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamal frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Viral Infection, and Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG).
Dr. Kamal's office is located at 301 Governors Dr SW, Huntsville, AL 35801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kamal speaks Pashto, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kamal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntsville Hospital
- UAB Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital