Dr. Rao has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aroor Rao, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lanham, MD. Dr. Rao completed a residency at Brooklyn Va Hospital. He currently practices at Lanham Office and is affiliated with Doctors Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Dc General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Brooklyn Va Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Providence Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Perth Amboy Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Bangalore Med University Bangalore University, Medical School — 1970
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lanham Office8116 Good Luck Rd Ste 305, Lanham, MD 20706 Existing Patients: (301) 552-1200
Bowie Office14999 Health Center Dr Ste 201, Bowie, MD 20716 Existing Patients: (301) 552-1200
Camp Springs Office5801 Allentown Rd Ste 406, Camp Springs, MD 20746 Existing Patients: (301) 868-1220
Largo Office9701 Apollo Dr # 220, Largo, MD 20774 Existing Patients: (301) 810-0086
Laurel Office7350 Van Dusen Rd Ste 320, Laurel, MD 20707 Existing Patients: (301) 329-3200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rao?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aroor Rao, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rao's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rao frequently treats Chest Pain, Congenital Heart Defects, and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Rao's office is located at 8116 Good Luck Rd Ste 305, Lanham, MD 20706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rao speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Community Hospital