Dr. Bick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aron Bick, MD is a hematology specialist in West Hollywood, CA. Dr. Bick completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at Synergy Hema/Onlgy Medcl Assocs and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish
Synergy Hema/Onlgy Medcl Assocs
Katherine Neumann MD8737 Beverly Blvd Ste 203, West Hollywood, CA 90048 Existing Patients: (323) 525-1111
Synergy Hem/Onc Medical Assocs Inc
Michael Popkin M.d.5363 Balboa Blvd Ste 345, Encino, CA 91316 Existing Patients: (818) 728-8444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bick?
Dr. Bick is an amazing physician who deals with a lot of very emotional people and their families. I witnessed my mom go through chemo under Dr. Bick's care, and he really held her hand throughout the process. We are beyond grateful to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bick frequently treats Dehydration, Malaise and Fatigue, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Bick's office is located at 8737 Beverly Blvd Ste 203, West Hollywood, CA 90048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bick speaks Russian, Spanish, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital