Dr. Arnold Weiss, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Brookline, MA. Dr. Weiss completed a residency at Boston Univeristy School of Dental Medicine. He currently practices at The Center for Pediatric Dental Care and Orthodontics and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
The Center for Pediatric Dental Care and Orthodontics
The Center for Pediatric Dental Care LLC1560 Beacon St, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (617) 731-5437
- Wharton Sch-U Penn, Other Education — 2010
- Kellogg School of Business, Other Education — 2006
- Boston Univeristy School of Dental Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1975
- New York University, Medical School — 1973
- Yeshiva University, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Delta Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weiss?
He’s a magician with my 2.5 year old daughter. Really a special guy!
- Massachusetts General Hospital