Dr. Arnold Levine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levine's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Arnold Levine, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Levine completed a residency at Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosp. He currently practices at Highland Hospital Department of Ob/Gyn (Division of Gynecologic Oncology). Dr. Levine is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Highland Hospital Department of Ob/Gyn (Division of Gynecologic Oncology)
Highland Hospital1411 E 31st St, Oakland, CA 94602 Existing Patients: (510) 437-4800
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levine frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Varicose Veins, and Spider Veins.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 1411 E 31st St, Oakland, CA 94602. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.