Dr. Arnold Prywes, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Prywes completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Glaucoma Consultants of Long island and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Prywes is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Glaucoma Consultants of Long island
Glaucoma Consultants of Long island2001 Marcus Ave Ste W286, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 (516) 358-2300
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prywes?
Dr. Prywes is an excellent doctor - very professional and caring and can also can put a smile on your face with his great personality.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- Queens Hospital Center