Dr. Blaustein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arnold Blaustein, MD is a hematology specialist in Aventura, FL. Dr. Blaustein completed a residency at Hosp Univ PA. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Comp Cancer Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Blaustein is board certified in Hematology.
- Hosp Univ PA, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Hosp Univ PA, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Univ Chicago Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1967
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Sinai Comp Cancer Center
Mount Sinai Comp Cancer Center2845 Aventura Blvd Ste 243, Aventura, FL 33180 Existing Patients: (305) 692-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blaustein?
Pleasant gentle personality. Thorough examination and clear explanations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arnold Blaustein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blaustein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blaustein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blaustein frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Blaustein's office is located at 2845 Aventura Blvd Ste 243, Aventura, FL 33180. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blaustein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center