Dr. Arnold Baas, MD
New Patient(310) 825-9011
Dr. Arnold Baas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Baas completed a residency at University of Michigan. He currently practices at Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baas is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center
Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 630, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (310) 825-9011
- University of Washington, Seattle, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Michigan, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baas?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center