Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Arnold Graham, MD is a cardiology specialist in Topeka, KS. Dr. Graham completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. He currently practices at Saint Francis Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Geary Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Graham is board certified in Cardiology.
- Rush Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Kansas, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Heart and Vascular Center
Saint Francis Heart and Vascular Center600 SW COLLEGE AVE, Topeka, KS 66606 Existing Patients: (785) 233-9643
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Graham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Graham frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Graham's office is located at 600 SW COLLEGE AVE, Topeka, KS 66606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Graham speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Geary Community Hospital
- Nemaha Valley Community Hospital
- University Of Kansas Health System Saint Francis